All the cards the class has made are mixed up and shuffled together
You will need:-
- 9 game cards – they do not have to be yours
- A white board and dry erase marker
- A partner
- Your math brain
How to play:-
- Shuffle your 9 cards
- Put them face down in front of you. Your partner does the same.
- Both of you turn over your first card
- Look at one of the boxes. Both of you must look at the same box. (It’s good to start at the beginning with the ‘Strength’ box)
- Compare your numbers
- Who has the highest number? Decide.
- Subtract the lowest number from the highest number – use the white boards if you need to work it out
- The winner keeps the points that is the answer to the subtraction
- Repeat steps 4-8 for each of the boxes
- Add up all your points.The winner of the game is the one who has the most points after you have played the nine cards.