We are going to make a card game that is a little bit like Pokemon!
Getting ready for the game
You will need a copy of this blank template each – Addition-Subtraction game BLANK
You could also use this PYP Profiles version – Addition-Subtraction game -PYP- BLANK
- Draw your characters. You can only draw them in the little squares above the grey and white boxes.
- Give your character a name. Write it under your drawing
- Put your name or your initials on the back of each card. This so we can send the right cards home with you when we are done with the cards.
- DO NOT PUT NUMBERS IN YOUR BOXES UNTIL YOUR TEACHER TELLS YOU TO!
- Look at the grey and white boxes. Each has a name. Do you know what each word means?
- You are going to put numbers in those boxes. Listen to the instructions from your teacher.
Look at these examples of how to create your characters. You can basically draw anything you want!