1. Read in pairs one of the books below. You will read this book on your laptop.
2. Find the interesting details and important ideas in the book.
3. Write key words and phrases on the chart.
4. After reading and researching look at your notes again. What section did you write most your notes? What do you think this says about this person?
5. Determine whether you think this person is Famous and Significant or Just Famous?
Once everyone has finished their own sheet, get your groups and discuss your choices. Use the GROUP WORKING routines and sentence starters.
Other books to use in this activity: