Every piece of work needs to have a reflection piece attached to it, or written along side it.
Here is what should be in your physical portfolio, if a piece of work is digital.
Your reflection should make the following things clear.
1. Purpose of your piece…
Begin your reflection with “I chose this piece to show…” and then choose from the following sentence endings to finish your statement.
- to show growth or change over time
- to help develop process skills
- to identify strengths/weaknesses
- to track development of one or more products or performances
- to showcase end-of-year/semester accomplishments
2. Why you chose this particular piece
- Why did you select this piece?
- Why should this sample be included in your portfolio?
Begin your sentence with: – “I chose this particular piece because…“
For your paper choices of pieces of work: –
Here is the document you can print with these examples of reflection templates on it for you to print.
You can of course make up your own!
For the digital version of your choices of pieces of work: –
Write in your original posts. Follow the steps right at the top of this post.