Now you have seen an example of what a report might look like, you are going to try another report yourself… only yours is going to be better! 😆
You will follow this guide below, (or click on this link to see a bigger version Non-Fiction-Writing-Structure)
Complete the following steps in order to write your research report.
- Gather the following materials: – pencil, U.o.I. Journal
- Compose 3-5 questions you would like to answer on your biome.
- Find two resources on your biome from the book trolley
- Find the answers to your questions
- Write your rough draft
- Edit for full stops and capital letters, and ‘No excuse words’.
- Conference with the teacher
- Rewrite on your laptop for final product.