Today you will write a DRAFT COPY of a reflection on G3. This will go to your G4 teacher to show them how you create sentences, paragraphs, spell, use punctuation and edit when writing. Please do the best you can.
As a class, brainstorm things we did and what we learned in Grade 3. Your teacher to display these somewhere in the classroom.
1. Write your reflection using your best spelling, punctuation, past tense, grammar, sentences and paragraphs. You can use the guided questions below to help organize your ideas into paragraphs.
- What were your favorite moments? What did you have to do? What made this moment so cool for you? (Click HERE for ideas!)
- What did you enjoy learning about this year? Why?
- What are you most proud of this year? Why?
- What advice would you give to a Grade 2 student who is coming to Grade 3 next year?
2. Take your time to read over your writing and edit any errors or add details using a red or pink pencil.
3. Hand it into your teacher – you are done.